Here are a few random thoughts for you to enjoy!
It's my Birthday

This is what I look liked when I turned 32. I keep laughing every time I look at this picture. We can thank Andy for this shot, he was the photographer! No, this is not my baby, she is my niece that I want so bad!!
DON'T DIE DAVE
The past couple of years our Christmas lights have been a joke. Like every 4th one worked and they were not straight at all. So this year we measured exactly where we wanted the lights to go and went and had the lights cut to fit perfectly. Then we picked the right pattern of lights to screw in and Dave spent a couple hours on the roof. This edge scared him the most. He had sweat all over his forehead and it was kinda chilly out! He kept telling me he was going to slide off the roof and die, so I had to run in and get my camera and take one last picture so the kids could remember him.

He finally decided that he could reach up from the bay window below instead of hanging over the edge to get the corner. It worked a lot better.

Work it.
First Grade Thanksgiving Program


The first graders did a great job memorizing poems and songs for all the parents. They were so cute. We also decided the children from our neighborhood are the cutest. Is that bad?
Twilight

Hmm, what can I say about the movie? Just go see it for yourself. For me the events leading up to it were way more fun. Going out to dinner with Becky and her bowling league and with my Zeta's were tons more entertaining. we once again stopped by a Chevron to pick up a drink and were mockingly harassed by Bruno, the gas station man. We on the other hand could do nothing right in there. Steph threw her money, literally, at him. I couldn't count, and I think Tausha did everything right. She's such a great caretaker. We left, and were forced to go right back in so Steph could get a cup of water. A cup is $0.16 just so you know.

After Bruno made Steph pay for her cup of tap water, we made him take a picture with us, just to humiliate him. He didn't want his picture taken, well too bad Bruno. Try smiling and not charging.
Silly Seaka

Brooke's new favorite thing is to make silly faces. She makes all kinds of faces. Wes will try to copy them and doesn't even come close. She is one entertaining girl!
5 comments:
Soooooooo fun. We need a girls night every month, just for the pictures. Maybe next time I could keep my eyes open. What do you think?
I wonder how many husbands have been seriously injured hanging Christmas lights! And I love Seakas crazy face, Derick looked at his laptop and was like, uh, what is this! And I think that you and Ashley are both trying to pick something out of your teeth in that first picture!
This is the funniest picture of Brooke!!! She is so cute.
dave has no butt (still).
Oh Seaka!!! We just love her!!!!
Post a Comment