Brooke and I matched, obviously, this year. No, I haven't dressed up in years and years. My friends talked me into it! Brooke loved the idea of matching witch costumes, so out of her 5 costumes to choose from, she had no problem choosing this one.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween 2008
Halloween was a long day this year. Brooke and I helped at Wes's class party. We made graveyards for their treats, some of the kids were afraid to eat them because they thought the chocolate pudding and crushed chocolate cookies were real mud and dirt! It was a lot of fun.
Wes was a Star Wars Clone Trooper. I guess at recess all the Star Wars kids got together and played. He said it was a lot of fun.
Dave was loving this for some reason! He wanted a picture with us! After school, Tausha, Steph and I decided to have a little party to eat an early dinner before the kids were off trick or treating. We invited about 10 or so families over. It was lots of fun. So now I wonder what we will be dressed as next year!
What a nice family picture, wouldn't you say? I was lucky to get Dave there. He was enjoying his Judge Judy time at home and I had to go and drag him away to help me watch the kids while I did the party thing! I was so exhausted when the day was finally over. I had to take off my boots and put flip flops on to take the kids out. Thankfully my tights were the kind with no feet in them! Hope you all had a great Halloween too! And if you know of any dentists who are buying back the candy, please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I like Dave's costume the best, though that's a pretty hot group of witches!
Love the costumes! Good to see that Dave hasn't changed...maybe a matching witch costume next year for Dave....
You make one HAWT mama witch, Amy! Adorable matching witch cuties are my favorite kind of witches.
You and your kids look great. I just love halloween and seeing everyone dressed up!!
Soooooooo cute!
dave is a party pooper! he'll like that cause i said poop.
The halloween pictures are way cute! The pic with Dave is dang funny!!!! Hmmmmm now to plan our next party!!!
Your costumes are so cute! what a fun mom you are dressing up.
Post a Comment