Friday, November 7, 2008

The Red Bull Effect

No, it wasn't planned. Yes, we laughed, the coats were a coincidence. We planned on going ice skating, when we got there, the open skating they advertised wasn't skating but broom hockey! And 3 moms weren't going to play broom hockey in white coats. The last time I did that in a white coat was in elementary school for PE and got a bloody lip and had to go to the doctor! I still have scar tissue on the inside of my lip.

Instead we had to come up with something quick, we had 2 hours with no children. Steph brought up the fact she hadn't tried Red Bull before, so voila! That's how our story begins. At the Chevron parking lot chugging Red Bulls through straws. I wish we took a picture of how funny we looked doing that. We finally decided since we had our cameras we would go take pictures downtown.






On the downward end of the RB effect, we had to take a little break.










Poor Tausha slipped on the metal cover in the grass and completely biffed it. Kinda like I did at Jump on It, if you were one of the lucky ones to witness my gracefulness. I'll put more pics when I get them from the other camera!







8 comments:

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

I'll have to out that on my list of things to do with the ladies: chug Red Bull then biff it in the park.

Sounds like a one of a kind good time, Ames!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sad!!! And pathetic. We'll have to try "rockstar" next time. Hopefully it will help us come out of our shells a little more!

Derick and Becky said...

Is that a dead ferret on your jacket??? Just kidding!

Pam said...

looks like red bull is the mormon version of beer.

Chad said...

but did Dave do any better at Hockey this time around? Last time (10 years ago) he struggled!

Jason said...

Now I can stalk Dave to my hearts content...I am his #1 FAN....

The Genta Family said...

I guess the Red Bull wings didn't come in your friends can! That's a way funny picture. I'm sad you can't come the Twilight with me. I miss our girls night out!
Love u!

Steph said...

hahahahaha! I love the pic of Tausha laying on her back! What a fun night we had!!!