Monday, May 5, 2008

Wes Lost a Tooth!!

Saturday night we went to dinner and Wes wanted Dave to pull out his tooth, but it was too attached in the front, so Dave just told him to keep wiggling and twisting it.

So Sunday, during Sunday School, Wes came into my class and got me out and was telling me that his tooth was hurting and he was afraid it was going to come out during church. Well I wasn't going to pull it out! So I peeked in the door and luckily, Brother Barson was standing right there. A retired dentist. I asked if he wouldn't mind slipping out and helping me! He came out and we got some paper towels out of the janitors closet and he yanked it right out! Wes had his friend Savannah and her mom watching and cheering him on. Brother Barson said he had pulled thousands of teeth before, but this was his first time during church!

Wes went and rinsed his mouth out with cold water and went back to class sticking his tongue out his new whole in his mouth showing all the kids. He couldn't wait to see what the tooth fairy was going to bring him...a $2 bill!! Which he had to wake up at 6:45 am to see. He NEVER gets up that early. He must have been so excited!!

8 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Congratulations Wes! That is so exciting. You must be in good with the tooth fairy to get that kind of $$$ :) You look awesome! Have fun with that missing tooth!

Derick and Becky said...

Is that Seaka's arm I see? He looks so different with that hole there!

Anonymous said...

Now Dave needs to teach him how to spit through the gap.

Shannon Martin said...

This is just the first tooth of many to follow! Tell him congrats!

By the way I went ahead and added that email to the recipe blog so she should receive an invite...

Amy said...

Evil Bil-I hope he doesn't start that. He just learned how to make noises with his hand and arm pit from Tracy's boys last weekend and went to school Monday very proud of himself. He got in alot of trouble for it. He had the whole class paying attention to him and not the teacher. Whenever the teacher asked him to stop making "fart, toot, gas" noises, Wes laughed and laughed his crazy loud laugh.

Anonymous said...

Wes is awesome.

Amy said...

Yeah, I thought you would like that! You were the second person I thought of after his teacher told me about it. Dave was the first.

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

That's a good look for Wes! congrats!