Hey Andy! Happy Birthday! How old are you now? Sorry, I had to steal this picture from Becky's blog, but it is the only one from you birthday dinner here. Hope you are having fun back home. It was 80 degrees here yesterday and it is supposed to snow today/night! Crazy I tell you. Snow on your birthday, has that ever happened before? Sorry if your first message from the kids was all screaming, and the second one was really long, Brooke had the phone and refuses to give it up! Have a great day. We love and miss you already.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Andy!!
Hey Andy! Happy Birthday! How old are you now? Sorry, I had to steal this picture from Becky's blog, but it is the only one from you birthday dinner here. Hope you are having fun back home. It was 80 degrees here yesterday and it is supposed to snow today/night! Crazy I tell you. Snow on your birthday, has that ever happened before? Sorry if your first message from the kids was all screaming, and the second one was really long, Brooke had the phone and refuses to give it up! Have a great day. We love and miss you already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment