Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My kids have been tagged...

I think this is a fun twist on the ol' blog tagging! I think I will just list some fun facts we love about our kids.


Wes, Kiddo, Crazy

1. When he grows up he wants to be a Policeman, firefighter, someone who works in an office, train conductor, a teacher, and a "fixer" among other things.

2. He loves to ride his bike, ride dirt bikes (motorcycles-he has only done once), playing the Wii, bowling, helping me bake, play with his friends, LOVES trains, trains, trains.

3. He would really love it if I came home with a pair of Heally shoes for him, a bigger bike, his own Wii, or even a Gameboy.

4. His favorite foods are pork burritos with green chille sauce, "ah moni cheese" (mac and cheese), watermelon, sprite, chocolate milk, eggnog, ice cream.

5. Wes loves school and learning. He loves classical music and plays the piano. He prepares his room as a class room and teaches Dave and I. Our last classes were on "respect" and "money".




Brooke, Seaka, Bonita

1. When Brooke grows up she will be a Princess, of course! She now refers to herself (with no help from Dave or I) "Seaka-rella" !! She loves all the princesses. She sometimes calls Tinkerbell "Seakabell" and Snow White "Snow Wipe". I am impressed that a 2 year old knows every single princesses name when you point to them.

2.She currently "loves" everything. At least that is what she will tell you! We do know that she loves Little Einsteins, Princesses, Charlie and Lola, shoes, dresses, having her picture taken, anything her dad is eating, and jewelry.

3. Her favorite foods are anything her dad is eating, suckers, and things that have a lot of flavor or spice.

4. She would love if I brought home shoes and earrings to her! She would say, "Ah, beautiful, I love it, I love it!" and then spin around with it in her arms and do a princess dance.

5. She is still learning to use the potty. After doing her "business" the other night, we celebrated by getting ice cream at McDonald's. Then we came home and yes, I let her look in her potty again before I flushed it in the big potty so we could celebrate all over again. She kept telling me "Seaka a big girl"!!!

***I am now tagging all children whose last names are Pulham, Newman, Jones, Stanton, and Audrey's boys!***

7 comments:

Squirt said...

What happens when you tag someone?

Diana said...

Your kids are so cute! I used to play school too back in the day, my dad and dogs were my students!

Amy said...

Em...They just write about their kids or whatever it is they are "tagging". Sometimes it is about themselves, or what is in their purses, basically anything.

Dave and Sherri said...

SO CUTE! Thanks so much for responding to being tagged. It's sort of fun to brag about your kids huh? Your kids really are fun!

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

I always knew my nieces and nephews were all brilliant. Brilliant I SAY! Now I have proof for the whole world to see! Thanks Ames!

Pam said...

Brooke totally looks like Holly when she was little! Don't you think?

Shannon Martin said...

It is fun to have kids that same ages as yours, I am smiling and laughing as I read these. I love the pictures you picked of them they are adorable!