This is for Amanda and Trachelle to see the color of my hair. They helped my by email and phone to mix the developer and right color and teach me how to apply permanent hair color by myself! Well, almost by myself. Dave helped me. Can you imagine Dave in the bathroom helping color my hair! He made sure I was getting all the hair in the back and that I didn't create a new hairline in the back and around my ears. He was my support system. It is always more fun when someone is with you to laugh at you!When Wes got home from school today, his poor finger was totally smashed in the car door of his carpool. The door latched and everything. It looked gross. One part of his knuckle was pointing in one direction and the other part of his finger was flattened and then pointing the opposite direction. It made my stomach turn. Dave was at the gym, so I called there to have him paged to come home, so he could assess it (went to EMT school!) and tell me if we needed x-rays. He didn't think it was broken. I thought for sure it was by the way is was so jagged looking. After a bit of ibuprofen and lots of ice, the swelling went down and he wanted to rest it on his Gogurt. So that is what you are looking at in the picture and why Wes looks like he was just crying.
8 comments:
I always knew that Dave was meant to be a hair dresser!!
I know! And he is the one who is the interior decorator at our house too (due to the fact that when we moved in I was pregnant and sicker than sick)!
Dave has a lot of hidden talents he is not sharing with the rest of the world!
By the way think that your hair looks great (as always)!
Poor Wes, good thing kids heal fast.
Hi Amy! Love the hair! I'm so excited that you and Becky have blogs.
Aaaamy! You diiiiid iiit! I must say that you look smashing dahling. Great job and your welcome!
Did Dave wear a bra while he was coloring your hair?
Shhhhh!
Yeah Jim, I did wear one. It was one of you hand-me-downs after you out grew it.
Post a Comment