Brooke and I went to help at Wes's Valentine party in his class. My "station" was helping to make these bags for their valentines to go in. This is my friend Jill (another mom) helping too. Wes likes her daughter, Savanah. She is really cute.

You can see the finished bags sitting on the counter in the next picture.

Brooke followed Wes around doing the different stations. Here they are decorating heart shaped cookies.

Wes was proud of his cookie. He wouldn't leave me alone until I took a picture "for your blog mom".

This station was fun. They had to use chop sticks to pick out their candy hearts to eat and then they had to chart them. They were doing math at the same time!
Here is Brooke's cookie. She would eat the candy and then put more on the cookie and then eat it off and put more on!
After school we drove through McDonald's and then went up to see Grandma Ione, who is down visiting Uncle John. How do you like Brooke's chicken teeth? Silly girl...Wes and Grandma match today, black and tan!
Brooke found all of Aunt Geneal's dress up necklace's in the closet and put on every one of them to show Grandma. Then she had to have Grandma take her picture. She gave Grandma so many kisses and poses for pictures. It was really cute.
4 comments:
You have paper! Did what I email you make sense?? Something must have because you have something new on your screen!
Tell Wes I love his cookie he put all the good stuff on it. Love licorice and red hots! Your kids are too cute. Wish you lived closer Case and Paige would LOVE to have them over.....
Thanks Shannon! My sister and I have been playing around with it trying new things. I still don't have exactly what I want, but your email did help me get started!! Thanks..
Post a Comment