Monday, February 18, 2008

My Oh My, Laundry was Piled High

This month has been so crazy, I can't believe it is almost over. Valentine's Day is finally over and things were going to slow down enough that my mountain, yes mountain, of laundry was going to be folded, until I came down with strep throat! Strep, I haven't had that for nearly 11 years. Since Dave and I first got married. So the pour laundry had to wait another few days until I could get off the couch in the other room!
I enlisted Wes's help for this major task. He had tons of fun. We separated it into 4 piles, for each of us to make things easier. He found all of his "chonies" and put them on his head. It made his head shaped so long and forced his eyebrows down, it looked so strange. We were laughing so hard, I had to get the camera out and start taking pictures of him.


The kids were playing "Where's Waldo" in all of the laundry. Since Wes was a police officer, you could spot him right off, but Brooke blended in pretty well with her onsie on. She would run and fall face first onto the piles without any support with her hands to catch her. She was laughing so hard.


I had to finally give in, YES, the "chonies" are clean. She insisted on having her picture taken with them on her head too! It only took Wes about an hour to fold his clothes. Not too bad for his first time folding. When we were finished, we went to Grandma Kay's to play the Wii. Wes loves the Bowling on it. He scored 182 that day. Blew me out of the water! I didn't ever come close.

1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

This is awesome! I'm so glad someone else's kids do the "panties" on the head thing :) Maybe it's because of a "dad example". You're kids are SO cute! I'm so glad we found your blog so we can catch up! By the way, your hair looks awesome! LOVE IT!!! (way to go Dave, do you charge for your services???)