
Emily and Wes. When Wes found out Sarah plays for Utah, he gave me a very strange look, like I had just completely duped him! But then he told me he would secretly cheer for her. Such a sweet boy.
I love my toothless sweetie. He's missing 5 teeth!
THANK YOU ANDY! He gave me about a 2 minute break from Brooke's craziness. Hang on, what is this with your red and blue shirts?
What the heck? What picture is this that I found on my camera? Good one Em! By the way, Sarah kicked BYU.
6 comments:
Did you tell Dave you sat in the Utah section?? Are you grounded now?
wes seriously looks so much like nicole, it's creepy. cute kids! been meaning to ask, what was that "seems i have a secret reader" thing all about?
I texted Dave during the game to tell him about Wes. So ya, he knew!
Pam-it is creepy how Wes looks so much like Nicole. But what's even more strange is the fact that he looks almost identical to a picture of my dad when he was Wes's age! As for the "new reader" entry, my neighbor's sister was spending hours reading my blog and I just wanted her to know that I knew she was here...I'm watching!!!
I love Wes's smile such a handsome guy!!!
It's ok to be mormon and still like Utah. Go UTES!
Thanks Steph! I think Wes has a cute smile too.
Now Chad, we are friends, so I let your comment go through this time!!! But you are right, you can be a Mormon and like them. We cheer for Sarah!
Post a Comment