1. My husband who works so hard so I can stay home with my children.
2. A healthy family.
3. Two wonderful children.
4. Wesley's laugh.
5. Topamax
6. Raised in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
7. Brooklyn's smile.
8. Wes's musical talents.
9. Brooklyn & Wesley's sign language.
10. Dave's goofiness.
11. When Dave plays with the kids, they all giggle and play like crazy!
12. Spring and Fall.
13. Alaska, most definitely.
14. Relief Society Lessons
15. My visiting teaching companion.
16. My parents.
17. My brothers and sisters
18. The prophet.
19. To be sealed to Dave.
20. Brooke's little bitty body!
21. Wes's tall skinny body!
22. When Wes reads to Brooke and plays with her.
23. Whenever my body decides to drop a pound!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How come I'm not on your list? How lame.
Jim
I guess I need to add one more to my list of things to be thankful for...my brother in law "Bad Brother in Law" Jim! Gotta be thankful for him too! Thanks for playing with the kids this weekend. They sure like it when you come to visit. Hopefully we get to see you again soon, next time bring Sheri and hippy Josh.
Amy
I was just curious, is the reason you are thankful for being raised in the LDS Church, because you would not of ever converted otherwise? I just had to ask....
Oh Mark, Only you would ask that and only because it is you is why I published it! I knew this was the only way to get you to leave a comment! Caught you. Hey, do me a por favor, put the phone on the floor and jump. Just checking on ya! How have you been? Glad to see your family is back in town. Let us know the next time you guys are down this way. Too bad we didn't see you at the game last weekend. I went with dave to that one. It was fun, except I was caught in a 3-way man-hug. Not so big on that one!
Oh, to answer your question, Yes, I would have converted in a heartbeat. So, mark me up one for that.
Post a Comment