Emily is 18!!! What? I can't believe that! Did you get our message? Wes, Brooke and I sang to you this morning when we woke up, so it sounds terrible, but it was the first thing we did! Brooke said "Appy Behay, Ie ufe uoo!" After I hung up, Wes said, "Emily is actually a teenager now!" Sorry you didn't get that part. It made me chuckle! You should be getting our present in the mail today. Your senior picture is beautiful. I hope you had a great day, I love you and so happy to be your sister!!! Happy Birthday.
Friday, November 2, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRT!!!
Emily is 18!!! What? I can't believe that! Did you get our message? Wes, Brooke and I sang to you this morning when we woke up, so it sounds terrible, but it was the first thing we did! Brooke said "Appy Behay, Ie ufe uoo!" After I hung up, Wes said, "Emily is actually a teenager now!" Sorry you didn't get that part. It made me chuckle! You should be getting our present in the mail today. Your senior picture is beautiful. I hope you had a great day, I love you and so happy to be your sister!!! Happy Birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's ok, i had just woke up too when i made my voicemail message thing. THANK YOU!
Post a Comment